Wednesday 27 February 2013

Unleashing the Ito: Part 4

Work continues on theses guys, i havent got masses done over the last few days with my fiance organising a surprise party for me on my birthday and a committee meeting for the Bunker last night. Im still on course for finishing at the end of the week tho so its all good.


 
 
 
They are coming along nicely and are still a pleasure to paint, being challengingly detailed but that detail isnt hard to pick out as the sculpts are so good. I have the remaining four ito models on order so a far amount of march will be spent doing them!
 
 
Bushido looks to be taking off at the club, with several of my mates starting to choose factions ready for some games.... the small size of the ranges and the game size is very appealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...