Monday 22 June 2015

Legion of Everblight: Angelius

If these things weren't as good as they are I wouldn't have bothered! Such a pig to build its nearly as bad as my Road Hogs, but the Angelius is finished:


 
 
 
 
With this beastie I have my two lists ready for the tiers tourney in a month at 4tk, I have a few other Legion bits to build (Saeryn, pThagrosh, Striders and Bloodseer) but these will have to wait as its back on the Commissions for a while now.... Some Warmaster will but up next!

2 comments:

  1. Its wings obviously make it hard to transport and look a bit fragile. I suppose these caused you the biggest headaches while building him?
    Must be hard to put these one the same line correctly
    Another job well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers yeah the big wings and body section are heavily pinned!

      I hope they come out in plastic!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...