Saturday 20 May 2017

Knight Models: More DC Supers

Whilst im tackling 20 Bloodreavers i have managed to get five more DC Universe superheroes painted up haha:

Professor Zoom (Reverse Flash)


Deathstroke


Catwoman


Aquaman


Supergirl


I really enjoy painting the iconic superhero models now, they are up there with Wasteman and Guildball as my favourite lines i reckon!

I have my big Marvel Universe project to start after i have painted up enough Khorne to use at some tournaments... i cant wait!

4 comments:

  1. Flashy! 😊
    A neat finish on all of them.
    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers I'm particularly pleased with how professor zoom turned out

      Delete
    2. True, yellow is a difficult colour to paint and the weathering on him is very well done.

      Delete
    3. The official pic has an interesting grey fade on it, I tried out heavily watering down skavenblight dinge into a wash and a couple of coats of it worked fine

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...