Saturday 19 August 2017

Age of Sigmar: Sayl the Faithless & Nightmaw

I feel a little dirty painting up these two... Sayl is a staple of many chaos tourney lists for his amazing spell that can fling a unit up the board very fast.

Ordinarily he wouldn't fit in my Blades of Khorne lists as he would break allegiance, but with the new allies system coming in GHB2 next week i should be able to add a Slaves to Darkness model to my force so figure what the hell, and i have a tourney in a couple of weeks to paint up for hehe:






Once i get my current project done i will be back on the khorne for a bit to get the force changed for this new event :-D

2 comments:

  1. They look great! Nice choice of colours especially love the blending on Nightmaw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers bud, nightmaw is just 4 different washes all finished off with an overcoat of agrax earthshade.

      Came out quite well I think

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...